- General FAQs
- Hardware FAQs
- Does the Handy Board have any digital outputs?
- How can I use motors other than 9 volts?
- How do I charge the Handy Board’s battery?
- How do I convert a standard DC motor to work with LEGO Technic?
- How do I use stepper motors?
- I’m measuring the voltage on my adapter, and it says 18 volts. Is this normal?
- My battery won’t charge.
- The R11 on my Interface/Charger board is smoking hot and is turning black!
- What are the specifications of the Handy Board’s DC adapter?
- What is the difference between a DC motor and servo motor?
- What kind of RJ11 cable do I use to connect from my Serial Interface Board to the Handy Board?
- What kinds of motors are compatible?
- What motor driver chips can I use?
- Where can I order parts to build the Handy Bug robot in Robotic Explorations?
- Software FAQs
Ads For Your Browsing Pleasure
The 68HC11 Web Ring